Saturday, June 28, 2014

DIY Baby Shower Gifts: Diaper & Bath Cakes

This month, I had the pleasure of attending a Girl's baby shower and a Boy's baby shower, within two weeks of each other. I decided to do my diaper & bath cakes that I enjoy doing. (See Baby Cakes & Cup Cakes for my original post).

Both "cakes" were made with newborn diapers on the bottom, wrapped with a bath towel. The second layer was more diapers and toiletries (baby lotion, baby bath soap, baby powder, and diaper cream). The top layer was bath cloths wrapped around a soft bath toy.


For the girl cake, I also included the most beautiful hand-made headbands I have ever seen. The headbands were hand-made by Penny at Autumn Owls & Fireflies. The headbands really added to the look of the girl cake. Thank you, Penny!





No comments: