Monday, June 6, 2016

Sketching the Night Away

Tonight I'm working on a special sketch, but I can't reveal too much about it right now because it is a surprise for someone special. So instead of sharing what I'm currently working on, I decided to share with you a couple of my past sketches.

The first sketch is from the animated film "Surf's Up" and is of the main surfing penguin, Zeke. I sketched this back in 2011 for my little cousin, Jaxon, as he LOVED the movie at the time. I had forgotten about this sketch until going through my studio earlier this year. 


The second sketch is one I did more recently, just about a month or so ago. I was feeling silly and decided a baby giraffe acting silly was exactly the way I felt. Someone commented that it looked like a dead giraffe, haha, but he's definitely alive and well! :)


No comments: