Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey Traveling

So here I am, the "worst" traveling day of the year, at the San Jose Airport. And to my delight it was actually very pleasant to get settled in. I made sure not to pack too much this time for I didn't want to have to check in luggage. Which I must say was the best idea. I checked in online, walked right through the counters up to security. The security line was pretty long, I thought to myself, "here we go, this is where I'll be spending my time waiting," but I was through it within 5 minutes.
And best yet, as I get through security my gate is right infront of me! YAY!

So I got here 2 1/2 hours early, to make time for all the delays... and now I sit here... 2 1/2 hours early - waiting for my flight.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Enjoy some yummy food, great times with your families, and remember to give thanks for all we are blessed with in our lives.

No comments: